From Early Stage
Alteon builds teams,
and capital structures
of over 1000 VC,
private equity, and
Executive & Board
Alteon clients to
M&A or IPO
Alteon Capital builds great companies
Alteon is an international technology venture development firm. Our Partners have built several companies on 3 continents from prototype stage to IPO or M&A exit, creating billions of dollars of shareholder value. We access global capital sources and corporate partnerships to grow successful tech based enterprises
We tap Alteon’s global corporate network of Fortune 500 CxO executives to build “strategic relationship ecosystems” customized to the growth objectives of each Alteon Client. We leverage these ecosystems to accelerate growth through strategic partnerships, large revenue opportunities and/or direct investment for Alteon Clients
About Our Company
Alteon’s Partners bring decades of CEO and Board level experience at companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We leverage a vast network of C-level relationships across the global financial and corporate ecosystem. We transform emergent technology businesses into high-value enterprises and have built several technology companies to exit, creating billions of dollars of shareholder value
What we do
- DIFFERENTIATED ACCESS TO CAPITAL IN SILICON VALLEY, WALLSTREET AND WORLDWIDE
- BUILD STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS WITH FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES
- CREATE HIGH VALUE INTERNATIONAL ENTERPRISES
- OPTIMIZE BUSINESS STRATEGY & CAPITAL STRUCTURE
- BUILD & MENTOR INTERNATIONAL TEAMS
- MAXIMIZE SHAREHOLDER VALUE THROUGH HIGH-VALUE EXITS
- Access to 500+ technology venture, equity and debt funds
- Financing structured specifically for our Client’s growth vision
- Rapid and predictable capital raising process
We build high value global enterprises by providing companies in Europe and Asia with strong connections into the US high tech ecosystem.
- Capital raising from leading Silicon Valley funds
- Corporate partnerships with Fortune 500 companies
- Build company presence on Wall Street and in US markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategy & business plan definition
- Technology & product roadmaps
- International go-to-market, sales & business development
- Optimize capital structure and investor syndicates
We support clients as advisors or Board members and help them develop and mentor strong executive teams to accelerate international expansion and create large new revenue streams
- Active participation as Board members or advisors
- Recruiting for C-level, VP-level & Board directors
- IP / University lab technology acquisitions
- US subsidiary creation & team staffing
We have decades of direct experience and extensive track record in M&A/IPO in the high tech sector
- Identify the most likely acquirers for Alteon Clients
- Leverage Alteon’s CxO executive network at Fortune 500 companies
- Maximize negotiation leverage based on strategic value
- Assist in Negotiating terms and drive to closing
Alteon brings extensive experience in Silicon Valley, Wall Street and the Board Rooms of leading technology companies to our Clients. Our backgrounds range from R&D and operating management to finance and investment banking.
George Lauro – Founding Partner & CEO
Former Managing Director and Head of west coast technology investing at Wasserstein Perella, a leading Wall Street private equity and LBO firm. Was head of Technology Commercialization at IBM Headquarters. Led and syndicated over 25 VC financings. Has been a member of the board of directors of 5 public and 27 private companies, raised over $150M VC equity financing for portfolio companies and completed M&A transactions exceeding $2B in value.
Gil Amelio – Founding Partner
Former Chairman and CEO of Apple Computer, President of Rockwell International, Chairman, President & CEO of National Semiconductor Corporation, Senior Board Member of ATT and Chairman and CEO of Jazz Technologies. Has been Chairman & Board member of several private tech companies. Under Gil’s leadership, these companies underwent successful transformations that resulted in over $9 billion USD increase in investor value.
Federico Arcelli – Partner & Europe Head
Former VP worldwide sales & marketing at VeriSilicon, Inc, VP sales & marketing at CEVA Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), and CEO of Accent, a private fabless semiconductor company. Held several executive positions at both public and private technology companies in Europe. Has served on the Board of Directors of 3 companies and has raised significant VC/private equity from Europe funds for portfolio companies.
Based in France, Federico leads Alteon’s initiatives in Europe.
Rich Page – Operating Partner – Silicon Valley
Co-Founded NeXT Computer with Steve Jobs and was one of the first 4 Apple Fellows. Was VP of Hardware Engineering at NeXT and developed early prototypes of Lisa and the Mac at Apple. Was the second Fellow at Rambus. Founded, funded and/or been a director of several Silicon Valley technology companies in the communications, infrastructure software and robotics sectors.
As Operating Partner, Rich helps Alteon clients around the world to establish strategic operations in Silicon Valley.
Allan Aaron – Advisor – Alteon Capital Austraila
Allan is one of Australia’s leading Venture Capitalists and co-founded Sydney-based Technology Venture Partners. TVP is among Australia’s largest tech VC funds. Allan has been a General partner at TVP for over 20-years, built and managed TVP’s Silicon Valley office and invested over $240million in more than 25 start-up and early-expansion tech companies based in Australia, the USA, Europe and Asia. He helped these companies raise over $620M in equity and $30M in grant funds and had a central role in their exits via international M&A and IPO. Allan also co-founded Simons Green Energy, a fast-growing energy leader in embedded generation technologies.
Allan is based is based in Australia. As Senior Advisor, Allan is involved with Alteon’s deal generation and execution initiatives in Australia.